There are only three ways to grow a business:
* Increase the number of customers
* Increase the average transaction value per customer
* Increase the number of transactions per customer
When I work with my private clients we look at implementing all three of these into their business. I focus on what’s called CVJ (Customer Value Journey).
This all about human to human marketing. I believe it's all about people and simply communicating the right message at the right time.
There are eight steps in the Customer Value Journey...
1) Aware: You want people to know you exist in the marketplace.
2) Engage: You want to have people engage in your business.
3) Subscribe: You want to start creating your herd (as Dan Kennedy says ;-).
4) Convert: You want to create ways to convert people into customers/clients
5) Excite: You want your new people to be excited to do business with you.
6) Ascend: You want your people to invest more in themselves through you.
7) Advocate: You want your people to really fall in love with you and your business.
8) Promote: You want your people to tell others about your business.
I believe it’s NOT about the type of “funnel” that we use. It’s about getting you results... regardless of the funnel type! I'll help you create this process for your business using my unique M.A.P strategy, but I have to let you know...